Sunday, August 1, 2010

Basil and Spinach Dip with Goat Cheese

My Recipe of the Week for this lovely Sunday is a dip made with fresh Basil,Spinach and Goat Cheese. I served it with toasted Pita triangles last week and everyone loved it. This week I decided to try tossing the dip with hot pasta...yum! I sprinkled the dish with fresh, chopped, flat leaf parsley and some grated parmesean cheese. There was not a smig left in the pasta pot after dinner. Dang, no left overs!

I developed a wheat free/gluten free Lemon Bar this week that is "To die for" good. What a wonderful feeling it is to experiment and have the results be fantastic the first time out. I don't know about you, but that doesn't happen to me very often. This recipe is definitly going in my cook book.

I am going to make a side dish for next Sunday's Recipe of the Week using some lovely summer vegetables and herbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment