Monday, July 25, 2011

It's going to be a good day!

As I walked down our stairs at 5:30 am this morning, I had to pause by the window. The sky was just starting to lighten and to my surprise it was cloudy! Now, I realize that this may not seem like a big deal to most people, but I am energized by the promise of rain, espcially in the summer! As we all know, summer rain is a rareity in Southern California and I for one find the wonderful aroma of wet grass and summer flowers somthing to be celebrated, something special.

So, the cloudy sky seems to me a good omen as I start my day because today I will be on KCAL 9 News to do a cooking demonstration of my gluten free brownies! I am very excited and yes, a bit nervous. but I have to say that the morning sky is a gift that holds the promise of something a little different from yesterday.... Now, if I could just decide on what top to wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment